Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
How to Use the Bose Soundbar 500, how do I connect? If this is your first use, our guide will help you. The manual also has instructions on how to clean. This guide contains information about the devices, such as the operation, settings, and features. Here you will find owners manuals, data sheets, and specifications from famous brands.
You may have encountered some problems, such as charging, connecting, working, sound or mic, etc… Write in the comments what kind of help you need. Or what languages to add technical documentation and instructions in?
How do I get my Bose Soundbar 500 to work on my TV?
Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI ARC jack on your TV to the HDMI ARC jack on the back of the soundbar. The HDMI cable should be rated as High Speed or better. Some televisions require user activation of the ARC functionbefore it will send the audio signal to the soundbar.
How do you configure Bose soundbar?
Setting up your system
- Connect a power cord from the soundbar to an AC (mains) outlet.
- On your mobile device, open the Bose Music app.
- Sign into to your account or create a new one.
- If prompted to allow Location Service, Local Access Network, or Bluetooth permissions for the app, allow them. …
- Select Speakers & Soundbars.